When you first imagine your book, you imagine everything going perfectly. You quickly write the perfect manuscript, editing is a breeze, and when you launch your book, you sell hundreds or thousands (or more!) copies. Unfortunately, no book launch is perfect. We all make mistakes, and if you’re publishing and launching your own book, it’s easy for things to fall through the cracks. In Episode 18, I walk you through what I consider to be the three biggest mistakes that I made when launching my most recent book. I hope that you can get some insight for your own book so you can avoid making some of the same mistakes.
Top 5 Tools Every Author Needs
(Including 4 That are FREE!)
Sign Up now to download the free worksheet.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why you should consider setting quarterly goals
- Why finding focus is the key to getting your book written
- How to not regret getting your book started earlier
- Why you shouldn’t beat yourself up if your launch doesn’t go like you’d planned
- How great relationships with other people in your niche will help you have a successful book launch
- Why a failed book launch isn’t the end of the world or the end of your book
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOGGER TO AUTHOR PODCAST
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Blogger to Author Podcast on iTunes and rate it! You can also catch the Blogger to Author Podcast on Google Play and Stitcher.