Have you ever wondered what it takes to write a #1 Amazon bestseller? Laura Petersen did just that, and she’s now using her book, Copywriting for Podcasters: How to Grow Your Podcast, Brand, and Business with Compelling Copy to land clients and grow her business. In this episode, you’ll learn the three steps you should take to publish a bestseller, as well as tips for improving your copy so you can connect with your audience.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why great copy is so important if you want to grow your business
- How Laura wrote a #1 Amazon bestseller, even when she’d never thought about writing a book
- How a book can help you grow and elevate your business
- How being an author can help others perceive you as an expert in your niche or field
- How a book can be a great, low-cost intro to your business for new clients
- The 3 steps you can take to publish a #1 bestseller for Amazon Kindle
- What day of the week you should publish your book
- Why podcasters and business owners need to write good copy
- Why you may not need to worry about the number of copies of books you sell
5-Step Guide to Creating Your First Book
My guide will show you just how simple it is to self publish your book!
Sign up now to download the free workbook.
Laura Petersen is a tall teacher turned entrepreneur who has taken lessons learned from a successful tutoring and test prep company (Student-Tutor) to grow as a podcaster, speaker, best-selling author, and course creator in writing and podcasting.
She’s the Executive Producer of Live to Grind, an award-winning, twice-weekly podcast for entrepreneurs, and Co-Founder of Accelerant Media Group, which offers full-service branding, crowdfunding, and marketing to elite clients.
Her own podcast Copy That Pops focuses on writing tips and applying psychology hacks for business success and her #1 Best-Selling book Copywriting for Podcasters: How to Grow Your Podcast, Brand, and Business with Compelling Copy is available on Amazon here.
Laura also created an effective course to help entrepreneurs earn the “#1 Amazon Best-Seller” title without the need for an email list or big marketing budget.
For fun, Laura loves international travel (40 countries and counting!) with her husband and their dog Tuck, lots of garlic, and re-runs of The I.T. Crowd.
Where you can find Laura:
GET LAURA’S BOOK
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOGGER TO AUTHOR PODCAST
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Blogger to Author Podcast on iTunes and rate it! You can also catch the Blogger to Author Podcast on Google Play and Stitcher.