Getting started on your book can be really tough, especially if you don’t know where to begin. You could stare at a blank screen for hours wondering what to write. You could spend years trying to write your book and still never get it published if you don’t have the right focus. It’s time to stop procrastinating and make your dream of becoming an author come true!
I created my “First Steps to Your First Book” worksheets to help you get started and get organized. These worksheets will walk you through the steps that you should take before you start writing your book, helping you save time and finish your book ASAP. When you finish going through the worksheets, you’ll have a solid plan that you can use to start planning and writing your book TODAY.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- A GETTING STARTED CHECKLIST that outlines each step that you should take to begin your journey as an author.
- The CHOOSING YOUR TOPIC worksheet will walk you through several ways to find a few topics to focus on and test.
- The WHO’S YOUR READER worksheet helps you create an avatar or reader profile for the ideal reader of your book. You’ll use this avatar to help you create content, edit your book, and in marketing your book, too.
- The TEST YOUR AUDIENCE worksheet walks you through testing your topic ideas your readers, helping to make sure you don’t waste time writing a book that nobody wants.
- Once you’ve tested your idea, the CREATING AN OUTLINE worksheet will help you organize your ideas so that you can start writing your book or eBook.
Remember, the sooner you get started, the sooner you finish writing! And, you’ll get your book in the hands of your readers even faster. A year from now, don’t be sitting around wishing you’d made your book a priority. Get your free worksheets and get started so you can finally feel the satisfaction and pride of being able to call yourself an author.
Enter your information below to get your “Take the First Steps to Write Your Book” worksheets today!