Getting started on your book can be really tough, especially if you don’t know where to begin. That’s why I created my “Take the First Steps to Write Your Book” downloadable set of worksheets. These worksheets will walk you through the steps that you should take before you start writing your book, helping you save time and finish your book ASAP.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- A GETTING STARTED CHECKLIST that outlines each step that you should take to begin your journey as an author.
- The CHOOSING YOUR TOPIC worksheet will walk you through several ways to find a few topics to focus on and test.
- The WHO’S YOUR READER worksheet helps you create an avatar or reader profile for the ideal reader of your book. You’ll use this avatar to help you create content, edit your book, and in marketing your book, too.
- The TEST YOUR AUDIENCE worksheet walks you through testing your topic ideas your readers, helping to make sure you don’t waste time writing a book that nobody wants.
- Once you’ve tested your idea, the CREATING AN OUTLINE worksheet will help you organize your ideas so that you can start writing your book or eBook.
Be sure to get your “Take the First Steps to Write Your Book” worksheets today!